Tamarind Divers Lembongan
Tamarind Bay, Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Bali Province, Indonesia
- 2 Dive trips
- 8 Dive courses
- Onsite pool
- Free Wifi
- Award winning PADI Dive Center located on secluded Tamarind Bay just 30 mins fast boat ride from Bali.
- Dive in small groups, with easy boat access to the best dive sites in the Nusa Penida Marine Protected Area.
- Drift dive on spectacular reefs and enjoy amazing fish life, mantas, turtle and molas.
- Learn about the elusive sunfish in the PADI Mola Mola Awareness course - exclusive to Tamarind Divers!
- Super experienced dive team with over 30 years of diving around our islands and 100% safety record.
About Tamarind Divers Lembongan
Award winning Tamarind Divers is a small, locally owned PADI Dive Center, based on the paradise island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali. Our aim is to provide a professional, safe and fun diving experience, with small groups whose individual diving needs can be satisfied.
Our daily dive trips usually consist of two guided dives, along the spectacular coasts of Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida. We offer a maximum of 4 guests per guide and all of our guides are professionally trained PADI Instructors or Divemasters.
The islands have some of the richest marine life in the whole of the Bali region. The visibility and coral growth is stunning and you have the chance to see amazing fish life, along with turtles, molas and mantas.
We offer the full range of PADI courses from first-time introductory divers through to PADI Divemaster, as well as the Mola Mola Awareness Specialty – exclusive to Tamarind Divers!
Check out our reviews on Google and Tripadvisor and you will see we are one of the top rated dive centers in Nusa Lembongan and Bali.
Onsite payment options
Free transport from your accommodation in Nusa Lembongan to our dive center.
Trips to Manta Point are weather permitting and attract a fuel surcharge of IDR 100,000 per person.