Academy Bay Diving
196 Avenida Charles Darwin, Galapagos, Ecuador
- 2 Dive trips
- 1 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- We focus on safety while sharing amazing diving experiences
- 15 years of experience in Galapagos diving
- Knowledgable, safe, fun and fantastic guides
- Custom made Dive and Galapagos experiences with a personal touch
- Our equipment is regularly serviced and we can guarantee clean air.
Choose your departure date
About Academy Bay Diving
Academy Bay Diving is a family owned and operated company, dedicated to providing excellence in customer service and dive safety, whilst giving our customers the experience of a lifetime found nowhere else but here, diving in the Galapagos Marine Reserve.
We have been in operation since 2006, and have grown from a small 2 person operation with a small fibreglass panga to the dive and tour operator we are today, employing over 10 staff members and diving from our purpose built, 12 passenger dive boat. The owner Hugo, has been a guide all over the archipelago since 1999, developing an in depth knowledge of all dive sites and tourist destinations. All of our guides speak both Spanish and English, and are extremely knowledgeable about the areas they guide.
So come and join us for your next dive adventure!
Onsite payment options
We offer many service in Galapagos including
- daily dive tours
- dive packages from 5 days - 14 days to suit all budgets and experience levels
- PADI dive courses and some specialities
- Galapagos Liveaboards
- land & snorkel tours
- some equipment rental
Address: 196 Ave Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora, Isla Santa Cruz. Our dive center is located right across the road from the main passenger pier.
Opening hours are
MON - FRI: 9am - 12.3pm & 2.30pm - 7pm
SUN: 2.30pm - 7pm