Fernando de Noronha, Vila dos Remédios, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Atlantis Divers started operations in early 1994 in Fernando de Noronha and is today the largest and most structured dive operator in Brazil.
- Atlantis currently operates in 04 capitals and 03 islands, offering the best options of routes and infrastructure for all levels of divers.
- Always aiming to offer the best experiences and moments to our customers, our search for excellence, quality and pioneering spirit is incessant.
- Our goal is only achieved in the face of customer satisfaction when leaving the dive with a huge smile on his face.
- Atlantis was a pioneer in technical diving operations in Brazil, both for the use of NITROX and TRIMIX for deep dives.
Choose your departure date
About Atlantis Divers
The best infrastructure can replace the importance of the best people: They make some of ATLANTIS's main values tangible: Safety, professionalism, and fun.
Because of that, we take great care in selecting our teams. We evaluate the baggage of technical knowledge, the experience in diving, and especially the conduct of each of our employees.
Another very important dimension is training. We dedicate many hours to intensive training of our teams, mainly regarding the operation procedures. Only in this way is it possible to guarantee that in all locations, boats, and exits you will receive the same quality of service and the same care with the safety standards of your dives.
With differentiated and quality services, we are able to offer options for divers of all levels and also for non-divers. From wreck dives to caves in the semi-arid, it is possible to find an activity for every taste. In addition to the dives, through Atlantis Travel, it is possible to format a special package for your trip with tours, transfers, and accommodations. Specialized in trips to Fernando de Noronha, the agency offers several options for accommodation and tours according to the desire and profile of each client.