Atlantis Diving Lanzarote
Local 6, Calle Toscon, 7, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain
- 6 Dive trips
- 10 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- We group our divers into small groups with the same level of training
- We have a maximum of 4 divers per guide in guided dives
- We plan our dives according to your level of training. Safety comes first!
- We are a CRESSI dive center and we renew the dive center diving gear every year for your comfort and your safety
- Our RIB has a capacity for 8 divers, 2 guides, the captain and another crew member
About Atlantis Diving Lanzarote
Our Philosophy at Atlantis Diving Lanzarote:
Quality has a price. We’re not the cheapest dive center on the island nor would we want to be. Our clients and our friends are quite clear about this and they believe that we’re worth it!
We group our divers into small groups with the same level of training so that they can practice their techniques and move forward together.
For guided dives, we have a ratio of a maximum of 4 divers per guide in guided dives. For training dives, we operate a ratio of a maximum of 2 divers per instructor. A quality service without crowding, enabling learning on each dive or to be able to take photographs at a relaxed pace.
According to your level of training you are prepared for a certain depth and your safety comes first. If you want to dive deeper, we can arrange a suitable course.
Dive Boat for 12 people: Our RIB has a capacity for 8 divers, 2 guides, the captain and another crew member, which corresponds to the maximum capacity allowed by the law in the Canary Islands.