Orca Diving Centre
Romeu de Corbera, 1. 17130 L'Eascala, Catalonia, Spain
- 8 Dive trips
- 4 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- We are a family diving center in the nautical club of L'Escala with a very close and professional treatment with the client
- Comfortable and complete facilities with changing rooms and hot showers and 12-seater boat just 10 meters from the dive center
- We have certified guides of the natural parks so you can enjoy and get to know the environment that we love so much.
- We always do guide Dives in small groups in the Natural park of Montgrí Illes Medes i Baix Ter and Natural park of Cap de Creus
- We also offer SSI diving training for beginners and diving courses for experienced divers who want to go further.
Choose your departure date
About Orca Diving Centre
Orca Diving is a well established diving centre in l’Escala, a fishing village in the Costa Brava located between the marine reserve of the Cap de Creus and the protected area of the Medes Islands; a geographical location that offers many underwater privileges.
A totally natural spot belonging to the Montgrí Massif, full of cliffs and abrupt rock formations and a faithful reflection of the landscape we find underwater. From aboard our vessel Janity, you will be able to dive in a location with shipwrecks, beautiful caves and spectacular walls and depths that are nourished by the rich life of these waters.
We have been carrying out daily boat outings and diving courses since 2003, aiming to provide our clients with the best possible experience in a relaxed and family atmosphere.
With our instructors your dive will be guide and relax so you only need to worry about moving the fins and look at the fauna.
There is also an educational room where we deliver talks and SSI diving courses with the material, space and privacy necessary to enjoy these experiences to the full. There are also an spacious wardrobes and an equipment room where you will find all the rental material CRESSI SUB you need to be able to dive comfortably. We have a full range of sizes!!!
We clean and dry your equipment after diving and care about it.
You don’t have to carry your equipment with you because we are right next to the boat, the “Janity” is only a few steps from our office.
Onsite payment options
You can reach us by plane (Girona airport) or by train (Girona). Connection with buses to L'Escala.
By highway AP7 exit L'Escala.