Marina de Albufeira, Passeio dos Oceanos, Lote 4, Loja 5, Algarve, Portugal
- 3 Dive trips
- 1 Dive courses
- Onsite pool
- Free Wifi
- Dive Center & School
- Diamond Dive Center SSI
- PADI Dive Center
- Diving and teaching since 2009
- Professional and passionate team
Choose your departure date
About Easydivers Portugal
Easydivers, with headquarters and base at Albufeira Marina, is a diving centre and certified diving school (PADI and SSI), operating in the market since 2009.
With a store/reception at Marina of Albufeira, Algarve, we have a team of professional and experienced instructors and guides, passionate about their work. Our fleet is composed by 2 vessels specially built and equipped for this purpose.
We share with customers our passion for the sea and diving. Our highly qualified and motivated team takes on a daily mission to provide our customers with diving experiences and courses that exceed their expectations.
The preservation of the underwater environment and heritage is also an essential requirement in our operations. To this end, we seek to adopt sustainable practices and provide ongoing training for our employees. We also promote the awareness of our customers to this theme and develop cleaning and preservation actions on the coast and at sea, throughout the year.
Immerse yourself in a sea of unforgettable experiences with Easydivers.
Onsite payment options
Assistant instructor trainer
Documentation required to fill in at check-in
All customers will need to fill in a form that includes the Term of Responsibility, medical questionnaire and Safe Diving
practices. This document safeguards data protection rules (GDPR) mandated by law and established by the ISO
standards in force and regulated.
Activity and boarding restrictions
1. People with serious mental illness, heart problems or a medical history that compromises the practice of diving or snorkeling will not be accepted in the activities. In case of doubt, before booking the activity please contact Easydivers or obtain a medical certificate.
2. Pregnant women are not allowed on the company's vessels or activities.
3. Knowing how to swim is an essential requirement to participate in the activities.
4. Easydivers reserves the right to refuse access to activities by anyone that does not meet the requirements and safety parameters and/or does not demonstrate the responsibility of a conscientious diver.
5. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who compromise the safety and well-being of other people will not be admitted to the activity, in which case the amount paid will not be refunded.
6. Upon check-in, certified divers are required to present proof of diving certification (mandatory by international law), under penalty of non-performance of the activity, with no refund of the amount paid. If you have not dived for more than 1.5 years, you will have to do a Scuba Review before booking any dives.
Customer cancellation policy
Once the reservation is made, the following cancellation policies will apply:
1. Up to 48 hours before departure: Return of the total amount of the reservation.
2. Between 48 hours and 24 hours before departure: 50% refund of the amount paid.
3. 24 hours or less before departure: No refund.
4. No show on the day and time of departure: No refund of the amount paid.
5. In case of illness: Refund of the amount paid subject to the presentation of medical report.
Cancellation policy by Easydivers
Easydivers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change any trip or itinerary, for any reason, including, but not limited to vessel chartering; insufficient number of reservations; weather conditions; mechanical problems; medical emergency; strike or work stoppage; and other reasons. In the event of cancellations by Easydivers, an alternative date will be proposed to the customer or a refund of the amount paid will be made.
No amount will be refunded to the customer in the following situations:
1. in the event of refusal by the customer to dive or perform the contracted activity during the course of the same.
2. if the safety instructions and requirements are not followed by the diver during the course of the activity.
Health / Medical Care
Easydivers boats have first aid assistants, oxygen devices and first aid on board. Any medical emergency situations are
treated at the local medical facilities and t