Seashell Dive Centre
Blu Beach Complex, Marfa Rd, Mellieha Bay, Northern Region, Malta
- 14 Dive trips
- 38 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- An award-winning, family-run, PADI dive centre/school, situated on Maltas North-East coast in Mellieha Bay
- Founded in 2004 last year we celebrated 16 successful years as Malta's Premier dive centre.
- We possess 2 dedicated custom-built dive boats and a fleet of vehicles. This includes our custom-built hard hull boat, which carries up to 34 divers, and our RIB speedboat carrying 13
- We believe that while everyone comes to us as a guest, they leave us as a friend, as such we are very accommodating of special requests.
- Our highest priority and mission statement is to produce highly trained, safe and competent scuba divers, and to make your diving in Malta as easy and enjoyable as possible.
About Seashell Dive Centre
Here at Seashell Dive Centre our passion for your enjoyment and subsequent satisfaction is outweighed only by our devotion to your safety and wellbeing.
Our passion is diving wrecks, reefs, caves and the clear blue waters around Malta, Gozo and Comino islands. We would welcome any opportunity to introduce you to our diving sites, whether from shore or by boat!
Our fleet of vehicles makes your transfers between dive sites efficient and comfortable. For those who appreciate the convenience of boat diving, our 2 company-owned boats operate on a flexible schedule between Malta and Comino/ Malta and Gozo & cater for smaller (up to 11 divers - the Rib), as well as larger groups (up to 25 divers - hard boat), wishing to visit the more remote sites on the Islands.
The meeting times for our trips vary depending upon dive sites being visited but, in general, Malta and Comino trips meet at about 08:15 and are away for 2 dives, with up to 1 hour surface interval between sessions. You should expect to return from many of the dive sites by about 13:30 or by 15:00-16:00 for our day trips.
Divers are grouped into teams according to qualification level, confidence, experience and dive preferences; our Dive Guides are then allocated appropriately.
Our highest priority and mission statement is to produce highly trained, safe and competent scuba divers, and to make your diving in Malta as easy and enjoyable as possible
Onsite payment options
Owner, Captain, Director of Diving
Manager, Head of Media and Marketing
Personal Assistant to Hubert Borg
Guaranteed boat dives/trips. Company-owned boats, we don’t rely on charter boats
Flexible schedules, availability on morning and afternoon trips by our own boats
Fast, traffic-free trips. Return to the base by 13:30, which leaves ample time to enjoy your holiday with the family
No walking with your heavy kit on your back
No climbing on the boat with the kit on. Easy and stress-free boarding by lift
Opportunity to visit the widest variety of dive sites not accessible from shore. There are over 25 boat dive sites around our islands, don’t miss out!
Return transport to and from your accommodation in Cirkewwa, Ramla Bay, Mellieha, Xemxija, St. Paul's Bay, Bugibba, Qawra areas
We operate a no hidden cost policy, all our courses contain all the required materials, tuition, equipment and ,transport as required, in the price.