Calypso Diving Centre
The Seafront, Gozo, Malta
- 7 Dive trips
- 8 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- We take a small amount of pride in being able to say that George Vella with his Calypso Diving Centre is 1 of the founders of professional diving services offered in Gozo.
- Calypso has been running since 1985, always with an enthusiasm to show our guests the delightful underwater world around Gozo.
- As a PADI as well as SSI Dive Centre we offer dive training for the beginner up to Divemaster (PADI) and Advanced Con (SSI) as well as a wide choice of specialty courses.
- The dive shop right at the promenade provides a full range of diving equipment from Mares, Scubapro, Apeks, Cressi, Suunto, Beuchat, Seac Sub, Bare, just to name a few.
- State-of-the-art equipment, professionally maintained on a regular basis, NITROX for free for all EANx certified guests, as well as a wide range of accessories and our 65m RHIB make our portfolio comp
About Calypso Diving Centre
Year after year, over 65% of our clients return to dive with us. We seek to excel in all aspects of the following:
-Customer Service: for beginners and seasoned divers alike, diving in small groups enables our highly experienced, multilingual professional staff to provide individual guidance in a personal, friendly and helpful manner.
- A full range of PADI & SSI courses are on offer, also guided diving from shore, from a rib and from a hard boat. Full packages incl. airport transfers, accommodation, car rental and of course diving complete the range.
- Customer Safety: Our overriding priority.
-Customer Satisfaction: Your enjoyment is the measure of our success! We want you to have some unforgettable diving experiences.
-We offer free Nitrox to all EANx certified guests!!
Onsite payment options
Director of Diving
Diving Instructor / Shop Assistant
Open all year round