Circle Divers Sharm el Sheikh
El Ferouseya St. Ras um el Sid Cliff Sharm el Sheikh Egypt, Sinai, Egypt
- Our house reef is Ras Umm Sid, one of the most beautiful local dive sites in Sharm el Sheikh
- This dive site is rich, with lots of different coral reefs
- Location is very rich with high quality dive sites within easy reach with daily boat trips
- See the SS Thistlegorm, one of the most famous and celebrated wrecks in the Red Sea
- Million Hope is the largest wreck in the area of Nabq, north of Sharm El Sheikh
Choose your departure date
About Circle Divers Sharm el Sheikh
Sharm el Sheikh is a holiday resort located in the south-west of South Sinai and because of the location, it is very rich of high quality dive sites easy to reach with daily boat trips, and afterwards back to your hotel to enjoy the nightlife in the city. It’s a good location for those who like to have a diving holiday, relaxing holiday and enjoy a good nightlife.
Our diving center in Sharm el Sheikh is located in the middle of Hadaba, Ras Umm El Sid area.
Hadaba is a big resort area in the south part of the city, between Naama Bay and Old Market. We are in the middle of many 3* to 5* hotels, with an approximate distance of 15 minutes walking. Also the jetties are maximum 10 minutes away from our diving center.
Our house reef is the dive site Ras Umm Sid, one of the most beautiful local dive sites in Sharm el Sheikh. This dive site is rich, with lots of different coral reefs and sometimes you can find big fish passing by.
Our diving center in Sharm el Sheikh is located in the middle of Hadaba. Hadaba is a big resort area in the south part of the city, between Naama Bay and the Old Market.