Sadko Diving Centre
Villa 45 - In Front of Roma Hotel - Hadaba RS, Red Sea Coast, Egypt
- 5 Dive trips
- 5 Dive courses
- Free Wifi
- Gotaa Abu Ramada dive site's second name is "The Aquarium", as there are billions of small fish around its plateau.
- The diving in the Giftun Islands are also excellent for new divers as there is much to see during shallow dives
- El Mina wreck is located within 5 minutes of sailing from our harbour, although this soviet minesweeper is definitely a must-see!
- Boleina wreck is an amazing dive site for small groups, colonized by beautiful nudibranches and soft corals.
- Shaab El Erg and Fanous Reefs are famous for their residents - bottlenose dolphin's families!
About Sadko Diving Centre
Today, Sadko Safari Fleet is one of the biggest and oldest daily diving and liveaboard operators in Egypt. Three-story office is located in the heart of Hurghada, near Sheraton Road. There’s a special compressor room, where we keep 180 tanks and 3 compressors for daily diving operations; equipment room with climate control, where our diving gear is being washed, dryed and stored; class room, where we conduct all the courses from OWD to Instructor courses and service room, where our technicians maintain the gear in perfect condition. #TeamSadko consists of more than 40 members: captains, seamen, instructors, dive-masters, chefs, managers, drivers and many more. We are quickly developing company, always open for exploring new routes, inventing new services and delivering you the perfect diving experience! Our fleet consists of 4 vessels: MV Sunshine & MV Sunlight - liveaboards, and MV Mayflower & MV Sunflower - which are used for daily diving operations. They are one of the best daily boats in Hurghada, built by divers and for divers. With decks covered with teak wood, both boats are decorated in european style and with divers in mind.
Onsite payment options
CEO & Owner
We provide free transportation from any hotel within Hurghada's border. If booking our partner hotel Bella Vista Resort through us, we also provide transportation from/to Hurghada Airport as a free bonus.
We usually start our trips at 8:00AM, and due to the early start (other boats leave at 8:30-9:00) we are usually first at our first dive site of the day.