Circle Divers Dahab
Jaz Dahabeya Hotel, Lagoon Area, Dahab, Egypt., Sinai, Egypt
- The Blue Hole is one of the most famous dive sites in the world. Full of corals you'll never forget.
- Visit the Ras Abu Galum dive site by camel safari and camp overnight with bonfire and countless of stars.
- The Canyon is a beautiful soft and hard coral wonder with the chance to see lots of octopus.
- Our beautiful house reef is perfect for beginners and has lots of marine life.
- We are surrounded by 3 and 4 star resorts in our lagoon area.
Choose your departure date
About Circle Divers Dahab
Dahab was once an isolated coastal village inhabited only by the local Bedouin. Dahab's isolated location, idyllic setting and laid-back atmosphere make it a favorite destination for all who discovered it. Located approximately 80 km north of Sharm el Sheikh. Today’s Dahab has evolved into an "alternative resort" – the home of independent and adventurous travellers, but also with some more up market resorts and hotels. For most people, this mix is part of Dahab's charm ("everyone is welcome").
Our diving center in Dahab is located at Panda Resort in the Lagoon area, with our own easy, beautiful house reef.
Onsite payment options
The Lagoon area is a resort area in the southwest of the city. We are surrounded by a few 3* to 4* hotels, with an approximate distance of 5 minutes walking.